22 March 2012

Finished Stamp Booklet

These are the images of my stamp booklet. 
I am quite happy with the look of the booklet, as I think it compliments the style of the actual stamps well and looks striking. Unfortunately I had designed some text that went underneath the actual stamp and because of the style of paper it is, the sticker actually rips the paper underneath instead of showing the text. This is something that I would obviously have fixed If I had the time. 
I am also a little disappointed with the quality of the stamps, I would have preferred a glossy finish. But I am happy with the design, so perhaps If i could reprint them they would look a little closer to how I imagined them. 
One thing I do hope to do before the module hand in is create some form of promotional material for this brief, but if I would prefer to design those after I have seen if I need to make changes to the stamps after the crit tomorrow. 







No comments:

Post a Comment