22 April 2012

Its Your Choice - Revisiting an old brief

For our last part of the 406 module, we are being asked to revisit/reinvent a past brief that we either liked and want to do again, or want to revisit to improve it. After looking at the module evaluation, there were 2 options that I wanted to explore.

Either I could revisit the brief that I was most disappointed with - Mailshots
Or I could revisit my favourite and explore a new area within it - 100 Things

Rationale
Brief - Because I enjoyed the 100 things brief the most, and felt that this was one of my more successful outcomes, I would like to take this brief and modify it slightly so that it is more manageable within the reduced timescale. I want to take an interest of mine, such as fashion, television, film or baking, and develop 10 responses.

Mandatory requirements - Ongoing documentation on the design practice blog. Physical evidence of design development in design sheet format. 10 graphic responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment