20 April 2012

What is A Line Development

Here are some of the pages being featured in my What is a Line booklets. I have been sourcing quotes from online, from IMDB.com and also other pages that I sourced on my design context blog, and I have also been watching the shows to find the quotes if I remember a specific episode I found funny. Although I suppose this makes it more subjective, I did also ask for the opinions of others in the sourcing, and also found that many online pages had already completed Top 10s or Top 100s of quotes from the shows. 

I am following the simple, minimal aesthetic, but I am varying the text leading on each page to add a little visual interest to the booklets. I've also included images of the characters in scenes from the shows to add humour and to also add context if people are knew to the shows and would not know who the characters were. 












I think the booklets are coming together quite well, and I am enjoying creating them, despite having to stare at the screen for long periods of time which is making me crave natural light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment