20 April 2012

What is a Line Printed

The contents of the booklets, and the covers have been printed out, and although the ink has smudged a little during the printing, overall, I'm happy with the booklets. Now i'm just anxious to get them bound together.





I have begun folding them to make sure that they fit into the cover properly and look as professional as they can. Because of the amount of pages, folding them was difficult, and if I was to print them out again, I would probably use a thinner stock. 

These are the printed covers. The stocks I have used are all bold and bright colours, and I have used blue, yellow, magenta, and green. When I was purchasing the stocks I thought it would be better to print them all in different colours so they are easily distinguishable within the set, and mainly the colours I have used fit well with each show, particularly the Simpsons with Yellow, and the Fresh Prince, with pink, as it is one of the colours featured in the logo. 






No comments:

Post a Comment