7 May 2012

406 Final Crit

I had some positive and constructive feedback from the final 406 crit, mainly about how I have blogged my development - possibly I should be cutting down on the amount I blog, only updating it with significant changes in my design process, and ensuring that I explain myself a bit better.
The people in the crit seemed to like the book, although they did point out some silly mistakes I have made in the book, such as hyphenated text and a couple of spelling errors, which unfortunately I can't change now, but obviously I have learnt again how important attention to detail is in creating a final resolution, and is something I really need to improve on.
General feedback for the whole group centred around the same things discussed in our small group - keep blog posts concise and clear, present design sheets more formally, and keep visual and practical research relevant to the design practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment