26 September 2012

What I did over Summer...

Inevitably being a poor student, I spent a lot of my summer working in my geeky job in a video games shop, BUT occasionally, I got given a chance to keep the creative juices flowing thanks to some commissions from my brother for the independent cinema he works at (who ever said nepotism was a bad thing??).
The cinema is called Phoenix Square, and they host a cult film night called the Social Cinema. They needed a logo to display on the posters and on their social networking sites, and I was happy to help design it.
They also asked me to design a poster for their showing of A Clockwork Orange, which, whilst not being the nicest subject matter (I watched 10 minutes then had to take a rain check because I felt physically ill) was really fun to design for, and provided a fun challenge.















I also designed a poster for an upcoming series of double bills.













No comments:

Post a Comment