5 November 2012

Design for Print - Ideas

I have been wondering which direction to take with the design of the publication. I want to focus more on the layout of the book itself as that is the important part, but I have also been producing ideas for the actual format and presentation of the info pack itself.





I want the actual pack to be boxed up, so that the contents can be portable and therefore becomes more useful to the viewer, as they can take it to work or to home depending on when they want to read it. 
I want the overall look to be simple and classic so that it is appealing to a larger audience than simply trendy design focussed students, as something that looks ultra contemporary could alienate some people who are still interested in graphic design and print but not in certain trend led styles of design. 
I've also decided after looking at my designs that the box would open like a book instead of being something that slides out, as I feel it would be more functional. 




No comments:

Post a Comment