9 January 2013

Progress Crit Feedback


Boards I took into the Crit




Feeback I received Strong concept for the website / Needs more of a range / More sans serif fonts on the poster / 
Possibly incorporate the Identity shop of merchandise idea into the range of products.

I now intend to take this feedback and expand upon the range of products I am going to create. I want to create a shop that is similar to Identity, but since Identity is still a shop that exists online and in Afflecks Palace, I want to create a different shop that has the same ideas and types of product, but that would hypothetically have opened up in Identity's place. 
I am also going to attempt to incorporate more print processes into the products, particularly screen printing which I would like to use to blend the inks into the typography so that it enhances the 'trippy' effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment