7 February 2013

Individual Practice: Very Promotion

I want to create some designs that promote the app to Very's target audience. I have decided that to do this most effectively, I need to be targeting mainly fashion based magazines, and also fashion and magazine sites, as well as possibly creating a bill board campaign. A TV campaign would also probably be an effective way to spread the message, but because I don't have the skills to story board an entire TV advert I feel it would be best to focus on creating posters and web banners.

First attempt - Looks a little too busy, and
with the Very Logo being further down it
just doesn't seem right. 









This would be something to appear in a magazine format, as it's more of a teaser to encourage you to go and search for the app by scanning the QR code, something you can't really achieve digitally, as you can simply click on a link. I think the bottom example is the simplest, but probably works the best for the purpose of getting people's attention. I've used the same pink as the one that is used on the app, because it feels more stylish and is style a shade of the bright pink incorporated into their logo. I feel that black and pale pink are a little more classically stylish which will help them to appeal to their more grown up target audience, as the very bright colours are more youthful and kind of assault the eyes when used too heavily. 



This is the beginnings of a billboard design, but it still needs some work. I can't decide whether it's too text heavy and needs some imagery, but if so what imagery would communicate the idea of the app better than simply saying it using text?
Maybe an illustrative version of the app in use would still be in keeping with the style I've already used.

No comments:

Post a Comment