19 May 2013

What is Good: Printed Wine Tags

I have now completed my wine tags, and am overall very happy with their quality and design.



I have added additional details to the designs to add to their quality and make them seem more desirable and aesthetically in keeping with the rest of the branding. Details I have added include both logo stamps in red and blue, and the use of red and white parcel twine to tie them around the necks of wine bottles. The parcel twine works well with the blue as it adds a bit of contrast. The only problem I have is that because the stock i bought was originally white there is a slight discrepancy in the colours between the front and the back, as I added a cream colour to the back of the tag but did not print on the front of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment