20 May 2013

What is Good: Proposed Products

Because of the time constraints, there are some products that I have unfortunately not been able to print/complete properly and so I have proposed them as additional products that given more time I would have made myself. 

Web Pages

The website is pretty simple really, and there are only two pages because I don't think that any additional information is necessary. The idea is that the tabs would display the categories of cheese, instead of simply having one long list that people might find boring to read through. 
The about page is also quite simple, with some details such as a map and information about the store. Because it is not a large shop, it didn't really make sense to me to include an ordering service or pages similar to this.  



Pages Mocked Up on Mac screen


Shop Signage

Ideally, I would have found a proper photograph to mock up onto, but again, because of the lack of time I have and the particular style of shop front I wanted it to be, it was easier to create a simple design in Illustrator. 

Embroidered Apron Logo

Again, given more time I would have liked to have either found someone who could embroider the logo for me, or embroidered it myself, but I have tried my best to mock up how it would look on a navy apron.





No comments:

Post a Comment