25 January 2012

Design Development









These are some designs that are using a more developed logo. I've been working on a business card and a loyalty card, but it's been difficult thinking of how to create it, in terms of the amount of information to put on it. Due to time constraints and the nature of the audience, I want to keep things relatively simple design wise, mixing elements of Japanese imagery with a more sleek and modern design. 
The use of the red circle for the logo relates to the Japanese flag, and I've tried to use a modern typeface beside a more decorative typeface to balance it out. 
I'm also trying to make it feel more light hearted and fun, by using playful phrases like 'Get Bento', and 'Just B Good to me', which I thought related well to the idea of a loyalty card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment