2 May 2012

It's Your Choice Photography

Today and yesterday I came back to Chorley to explore the photography aspect of my brief. I really wanted to include quite a bit of photography in the travel guide, as that is one of the main conventions of a travel guide, and also because I really like photography in graphic design, and have never explored it until now.
My aim on the first day was to try and photograph general scenes in Chorley, and some of the sights, such as Astley Hall, the market, and the main areas of the town centre, and then the next day I focussed a little more on photography for the features on where to drink and where to eat. I know that my skills with DSLR's are limited, but I did try to explore the settings on the camera, and using the skills we learnt in design principles, tried to focus on the framing of the images so that I had an interesting composition.



                         Open publication - Free publishing - More chorley












Now I need to edit them, so that they all have a similar style for the publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment