5 December 2012

Individual Practice: Seven Five Productions

Here are my logo developments for Seven Five Productions.
I'm pleased with how the logo has developed, and I think that I have created something that looks professional and modern for them. The logo is simple enough to be applicable to a number of formats, and I have experimented with applying the logo onto a business card.

I am happy with the business card as well, as I feel it is in keeping with the style of the logo, which is clean and modern. The business card design has been kept simple, again so it is in keeping with the logo. Were I to have this business card printed, I would wish it to be onto a thick white stock, with a black foiled finish for the type, just to add an extra element to the cards that would encourage the recipient to actually engage with the card and want to keep it for the quality of it. This print quality would also communicate the quality of film that the collective is creating and the sense of professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment