15 January 2013

ISTD: Website Development

After looking at the website development I had done previously, before the crit, I decided that now my work has developed, the website should also develop. Originally the website was only going to have two pages, but now that I am making a shop, I felt that I could combine the original site with an online shop so that it has more purpose. 

Since yellow has been working well on the printed front, I wanted to keep it consistent and use the same colour for the webpage. 




I like the idea of having the navigation at the bottom on the homepage - when I tried having the navigation at the top it looked a little messy and didn't feel right.
I'm unsure whether to have the navigation lift up when hovered over to show the larger menu, or simply have the larger menu present from the first view.





No comments:

Post a Comment