13 January 2013

Responsive: Very Development

Development work on the monthly App for Very.co.uk 




I have been finding this brief a real struggle -  there are very few ideas I believe would work with the brand that are innovative or new, and I want to find a way to remain in keeping with the brand ethos, but I feel it needs to more successfully reach their proposed target audience of 25-44 year olds. The circle and square designs feel a little dated and I don't think would be very appropriate, it needs to look sleeker and more contemporary, so I want to work more on improving the square designs. The images I am using also need to look clearer, so instead of black and white or a specific monotone colour I will work on using full colour images. I do like the use of pale pink and black in the app, which I will continue to develop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment