14 January 2013

ISTD: Shop Logo Development

I've been having a play around with the logo I could have for my shop, which I have decided to name Revival. I want to play on the heavy use of ecstasy at the time, as I think it is a strong symbol of the musical culture, and is hopefully something that would amuse rather than offend the intended audience. 


I was creating quite boxy logos with the E as a part of the actual name, but when I started trying to apply it to products, it just didn't feel bold enough, like you would pay much attention to it if you walked past. I decided to create the logo as if it were inside the E pill, which looks like more of a statement and feels more compact and like a proper logo. I also think this image will be easier to apply to a range of products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment