21 March 2013

Type Workshop: Indesign Swap

Instead of working on our own concertina booklets today, we were first asked to collect four points of feedback on our work, and then we had to move onto another machine to work on other people's spreads, using the feedback they had received. 

What I began with 


Feedback Given
Be more experimental with the composition of images.
Use more experimental layouts.
Don't centrally justify anything.
Try different typefaces.

 What I ended up with


It was interesting to work on other people's layouts, as it gave me a chance to use another starting point, and to experiment more with people's work, as I knew that they already had a saved copy and my contributions wouldn't destroy their work. It was also challenging to work within such a small timescale (we were given around 10 minutes on each layout).

No comments:

Post a Comment