19 March 2013

What is Good: Printed Research Booklet

I have now printed my research booklet, and although I have not produced to as higher quality as it will be for hand in, I am pleased with the layout and style I have used, and I have tried to push myself to create something in a different format so that it is more interesting. The elastic band binds the two posters to the cover for which I have used an eye catching yellow which gives it impact but also relates to cheese.

I decided to try to make it more subtly conceptual in terms of presentation as I think that it would have been difficult to really style it as a wheel of cheese, and to be honest I disliked the idea of creating something too 'cheesy' as I am trying to be a little less jokey in terms of tone of voice with this brief and so this fits better, and is more contemporary.







No comments:

Post a Comment