17 March 2013

What is Good? 16 Page Booklet PDF

I have uploaded the work that I have done for the 16 page research booklet onto Issuu as a more simple booklet format, although when printed the booklet becomes two fold out posters that are bound by an elastic band within a cover. Obviously this is difficult to propose, so I will be uploading pictures of the finished booklet tomorrow. I am happy with the way everything looks, and I am happy that I have attempted to create a different format.
I'm sure that a critique of the booklet will be that there isn't a sufficient amount of research included inside, but I think everything that I've included is relevant and it's easy to understand what I intend to do.


I have also mocked up how the pages would look once folded out.

No comments:

Post a Comment