13 May 2013

What is Good: Promotional Flyer Design



As one of my printed products I wanted to create a small post card that basically provides a few details about Poppy's Dairy that could be handed out to promote the store. I started out by designing a map, using a pre existing map that I have traced over and simplified so that it is in keeping with the rest of my design. The layout of the post card is similar to that of my recipe card to keep the consistency of the branding, and I will be stamping the front of the card with my rectangular logo again to retain consistency. It's a very simple design, and had I left myself more time to design this I would have preferred to create the promotional flyer as a booklet with a little more information in, but I still think it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment