6 May 2013

What is Good: Recipe Card Development


Just some developments on my recipe card/ serving suggestion cards that would be displayed each week in the dairy. I am using the food illustrations that I have been working on, in the blue of my branding so that it ties in. In the earlier developments, I tried working with more colour, but looking at them, they don't seem to work. I asked for some peer feedback and people agreed with me, and said if I used just one colour or black and white then it would probably tie together more, which I think it has. The layout I have used is central, which is in keeping with my catalogue of cheeses, and my logo, and aesthetically I think it is strong because it is simple. I still need to work on the back of the card, which will include illustrations of the serving suggestions, such as wines or foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment