6 May 2013

What is Good: Cheese Catalogue

I have decided to create a catalogue of cheeses for the store, which would communicate the sense of knowledge and passion that the store has for cheeses and sharing that information with the customer in a handy format that they can take home and help to build their knowledge. If I had more time I would have liked to have used illustration or imagery within the booklet, but instead it is a more simple layout with only text, although I do think that is still interesting enough visually to read. I want to create a sense of categorisation and organisation in the booklet to add to the feel of professionalism. 


These have been taken from a Wallpaper travel guide of Paris, but they give an example of how I would like the tabs on my booklet to look once printed. 





This is my initial design for the booklet, although I am sure it still needs some tweaking with the text and maybe the sizing of the tabs. It will be a saddle stitched leaflet that I would ideally like to the digitally printed inside, with a screen printed cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment