6 May 2013

What is Good: Illustration Development

I wanted to use hand rendered illustration in my work as I feel that it is in keeping with the personable and friendly style of the branding that I have already created. The style of my branding is also quite feminine and traditional, and so illustrations fit in with this, and this is also something that I have seen in other cheese product and cheese shop identities.



The illustration style I am most drawn to, and that I think will work best with the branding of the store is the etched, hatched pen work style. I have tried to recreate this style in my own illustrations.







I am very happy with the illustrations I have produced so far, and think that they will work well with my typefaces and branding I have already created. I am have only created three illustrations each as it would take me too long to draw out 40+ cheeses.

No comments:

Post a Comment