9 May 2013

What is Good: Stickers

For the packaging of the cheese on sale in the Dairy, I need some stickers to go along with the wrapping paper. This is a common feature in other cheese shops, and my main inspiration for the stickers on this brief is Booths' cheese deli. The sticker serves more of a practical purpose than a visual one, as it is providing the customer with information about the cheese, such as price, name and use by date. I have designed the sticker in a similar style to the Booths' sticker because I think that the rectangular format works well with the branding I have already created, and also the organisation of the sticker is incredibly effective and doesn't need to be redesigned. Instead I have adapted it, and used the colour and typeface of my branding.


The design is simple and effective, and communicates what is necessary. I would like to create another sticker that is more decorative and can be used on another part of the packaging that is communicating the personality of the brand as opposed to just being something practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment