30 April 2012

It's Your Choice - Change of Direction

Since we presented our ideas today, I have decided to change the direction that I am headed in, because after talking to several people, they felt it would be silly to try and improve on what was my favourite brief and outcomes. I also wanted to heed more what Fred was saying, about how this brief was a chance to play around, have fun, and explore something different.

This is how I have come to decide that my It's Your Choice brief will be a big ol' mashup of several different briefs, and will be celebrating/lovingly mocking my wonderful hometown of Chorley.

Based on the 'How To' brief, I am going to create a fun 'travel guide' for my hometown of Chorley, basically showing people how to experience Chorley - what to eat, where to go, how to talk etc. I also want to explore publication presentation and photography within the book, relating to the Design Principles module, as I have had very little chance to use or actually take photos in any of my projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment