8 May 2013

What is Good: More Food Illustrations

I have created some more hand drawn illustrations for this brief that would be placed onto the back of the serving suggestion/recipe card I have designed for the dairy. Having chosen to work with the Cropwell Bishop Blue, I realised that it would make sense to include illustrations of the best food and alcohol pairings as opposed to a recipe that includes it, as many cheeses are eaten as part of a cheese board and not included in cookery.

I found this serving suggestion list on the Cropwell Bishop Creamery site which is very handy, but not very visually interesting, and so using hand drawn illustration will make the card more desirable.I found images online that I drew from, I have then developed the images using live trace on illustrator, and also added a texture to the images to make them appear more traditional and add to the hand drawn/print effect.   



I am really pleased with the way the illustrations have come out, I think they work well with the other illustrations I have created and will work well on the serving suggestion card.

No comments:

Post a Comment